View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 12:25 PM   #15
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Here's a link:

http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/2105242/posts?page=5

How ACORN helps UNdocumented people get loans - this is a grey area, but again this puts ACORN involved in very risky and shady deals.

Would ACORN fight for the rights of legal citizens to protect their investments?

I'll keep digging up links...but a bit later, as I have to get out for a flight.

Mavsdog, nice back/forth feedback. Nothing personal, just some disagreements with how we view or interpret what is being reported.

I have my views, in that I believe ACORN is about as crooked as they come...again MY opinion. I will dig up articles and other references for you to read and analyze on your own.

Take care...my apologies, but I gotta run or miss my flight...
it seems the question that should be asked is if illegal foreign nationals residing in the usa should be allowed to purchase real estate in the usa.

if the answer is yes, then acorn and the banks did nothing wrong.

if the answer is no, then the banks and acorn are doing something wrong.

btw, the foreigners purchasing real property in the usa must complete a form called FIRPTA (foreign investor in real property tax act) to take title to real estate.

second, the article you posted contains this: "this could be accomplished just with a Taxpayer Identification Number", so there was no attempt to circumvent the regulations.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote