View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 07:55 PM   #23
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
I haven't seen anybody blame the CRA itself. I've seen people blame ACORN for the way they used the provisions of the CRA to extort banks into lowering credit standards. I've seen people blame either the Clinton or Bush administrations (or both) for toughening CRA regulatory standards. But I haven't seen anybody blame the CRA itself.
yes, there has been, specifically malkin.

Quote:
You acknowledge that ACORN pressured/blackmailed lenders into lowering credit standards on the one hand, and then on the other hand you say that lenders acted "on their own."

That doesn't make any sense.
no, I never 'acknowledged" acorn did such. I acknowledge that acorn pressured lenders to make more loans to lower income and minority borrowers.

you and I both know that lower income borrowers are not credit risks merely due to their income levels.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote