View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 08:54 PM   #27
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
Yeah, especially if you're going to attribute something to her that I don't think she said.

No, I'm asserting that ACORN pressured lenders into lowering credit standards. And I've backed it up with proof. You've yet to produce anything to refute what I've said.

Actually, I've demonstrated that their goal in threatening regulatory complaints was exactly that -- to have the lenders lower their credit standards.
no kg, you have provided links to pieces by the likes of kurtz where they say their opinions about acorn. you and these writers have not shown any "proof" whatsoever that the goal of acorn was for lenders to lower their credit standards.

the only "proof" is that acorn pushed lenders to make more loans to minorities and lower income borrowers.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote