Thread: Your last buy
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 11:23 AM   #211
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Bought two sets of headphones from a specialty shop (just headphones) here in KL (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), called Jaben (www.jaben.com.my). The first was a Bluetooth set by JBL, the Reflect Mini BT. I don't know much about the sound, but I loved the fit in the ear. I had a set of workout buds by Bose once that I liked (sadly, left in a Jakarta hotel room), but these fit more snug.

The second is set of over-the-ear phones by BeyerDynamic, model DT 1350/CC. Don't know too much about them, but they felt and sounded nice. Paid about 250, which is probably too much. But they did sound very nice in the shop! Between the two of these, I should have my ears covered on flights.

Last edited by chumdawg; 08-18-2016 at 11:24 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote