View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 12:42 PM   #85
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
McGee had a quote yesterday mentioning starting...
I don't think Kidd really prefers small lineups.

I know he went to it a lot doing the playoffs but let's not forget the Mavs had no choice because they lacked bigs.

Kidd was apart of two title teams that played big as a player with Dallas Dirk/Tyson and assistant coach with LA AD/McGee/Howard

He started off much of last year with KP/Powell together until KP was traded.

I'm throw this out there but it's not going to shock me if Kidd starts McGee in a big lineup with Luka, Wood, DFS and Bullock.

Some will say Dallas needs that 2nd shot creator and usually your initial thought is a backcourt player but I think the plan is for Wood to be that 2nd shot creator as a big because he's very skilled.

Kidd might have a vision of making this team similar to the Lakers style by beating teams with size as opposed to small ball lineups which exposes your defense more.

Luka is our LeBron, Wood isn't AD but you can see him being used in a similiar way and McGee is in his same role from LA except he's starting.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote