View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 12:03 PM   #2
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Excellent read prop's to you.

I only expect Cuban and Nico to make minor a deal TBH.

I'm holding out hope that if they decide to do that it's for a center. I've been beating that Rashaun Holmes drum all year and to certain extent Noel.

IF the Mavs make a minor deal for one of those two, you're looking at a potential lineup that could move Wood to his natural PF spot and one of the agile defensive big's next to him that would be better than Powell in rebounding and rim protection.

Holmes or Noel
Wood
DFS
Dinwiddie
Luka

If the lineup has no changes, then I think it's time to elevate Green to a starting role simply because he does several little things that this team needs. Defense, Rebounding and energy.......

I honestly don't want THJ starting because that put's 3 players on the floor who can't defend on the perimeter where teams expose Dallas.

Wood
DFS
Green
Dinwiddie
Luka

Last edited by Dallas41; 01-22-2023 at 12:04 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote