Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 10:25 PM   #102
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Maybe i am confusing some things, but Part of my message is that, could Noel get 25mins or starter role here if a sane FO and coach were at the helm? Possibly. Would he get it as it stands now? No. Dwight Pow wouldn't be unseated by Noel.

Also, I wouldn't be expecting any kind of tangible turnaround if he came and did start because I don't think he's making much difference.
Noel is a better rebounder and defender than Powell.

He's more mobile also.

I wouldn't go by the Noel that was here with Rick. He's does a lot of the defensive things Kleber does when Kleber was healthy.

In fact, I'd say you could play him and Wood together and that would solve some of our rim protection issues with a slight boost to rebounding.

I feel the same way about R.Holmes although he's not as good as Noel defensively out in space.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote