Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 11:33 PM   #11
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Eh. I feel like you can quite literally get better at all 3, rebounding, defense and free throws by getting better players. Idk, maybe ones who are good at that stuff by a FO that is capable of roster builds?

You want defense? Well tough, you get Luka , SD, Wood, Dwight fn POW and THJ in the SLU. If that's not laughable in terms of expecting defense, you don't know humor.

You want rebounding? Well I'm glad you asked...you get DP and Dorian in SLU.

You want FTs? You have Luka, Dorian who have always sucked. The rest are inconsistent ft shooters at best.

This group hasn't all the sudden gotten bad at these things because of Kidd. Most of them weren't that good at any of it before. Now Theyre all forced to slam head first up against their ceiling. They are forced to attempt to go beyond their realistic capabilities because of Cuban/FO. In small doses, smaller more realistic roles, they are fine. They're thoroughly exposed since the Phx series.

Kidd has fucked up a lot. Mismanaged play calls, minutes/rotations etc. But the roster is worse.

You choose:
Option A: fire Kidd. ( I'll even give you a 2nd tier coach as a replacement.

Option B: Tangible upgrades on roster
Morphius- What if I told you can you do both A AND B.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote