View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 10:41 PM   #25
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

MY belief is Kyrie is just a rental and Cuban has no intentions of resigning him or Wood after the season

I believe Cuban prefers the cap space and really because of all the outside noise he had to make some trade in order to quite it down and appease Luka .

I think a lot of rumors about dallas being interested in certain players are leaked intentionally because it helps to show the team is trying to improve the overall roster.

I really don't think guys like Powell, Maxi or THJ will ever be traded their contracts will just expire.

I honestly think the days of Cuban going all in are over. I just don't think he's the same owner that has that spend big money attitude for a winner. I mean he's going to sale out games regardless because of Dirk and Luka effect.

But I won't believe Kyrie or Wood is resigning here and I don't think Cuban will be that upset anyway
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote