View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 03:07 AM   #31
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Slightly off topic though- what I am extremely excited and optimistic about is the development and emergence of both Josh Green and Jaden Hardy as legit assets. That needs a thread of its own.
I agree there needs to be a Green thread for sure- Hardy too... I'd love to see THJ mins come down for Hardy. If nothing else to let THJ know that going 5/15 and 5/16 every game shouldn't translate to 35+mins a game.

For Green... His growth this year is so exciting. I like DFS but honestly seeing what Green can do this year it really makes me wonder why the hell Green has been stuck behind DFS and Bullock.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote