View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 09:36 AM   #32
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still trying to figure out of Kyrie is next level genius by letting Josh and Hardy handle the ball and initiate offense so much on purpose to get their confidence up or if he is mostly still trying to learn the system and fit in. Either way, it's exactly what we needed. Young motors, good handles, infused with Luka and Kyrie is 10x more fun to watch and the uptempo is boosting everyone. We don't look so Rigid on rotations and stagnant slow mediocre offensive sets. Counting on the kids is the biggest thing I wanted to see even if it meant not winning a bunch of games right away. It's a huge bonus that we have actually win games without Luka and looked better than we have all season...and 1 of those games we didn't have Kyrie.

I appreciate the fact that Kyrie isnt going for the ball every possession and is letting the offense breathe, we are moving the ball and he's letting others cook. He and Luka are so good 1v1 that they can also iso bail us out of tough possessions.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 02-11-2023 at 09:38 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote