View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 01:26 PM   #96
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Well the role players can no longer skirt by relying on Luka. The trade lit a fire under their butts knowing they could be next.

I mean, Powell has suddenly come to life. Why were all of these guys so unmotivated? Has to be a combo of Kidd's coaching style and Luka not yet being a vet leader. We need more accountability, and I actually think the non stars want that. They want more responsibility. Just look at these last three games.
I think it did light a fire, but the biggest factor is Hardy and Josh's emergence the very second they were needed and got the opportunity. DP and Bullock coming around has been much needed too.

Kyries vet presence that I see so far is how he has worked within the offense, only pushing the issue or forcing plays when necessary to stop opposing runs or ahen thr shot clock is running doen. He has a poker face through adversity too, that has to help the younger guys. I hope it's infectious to Luka.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote