View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 01:57 PM   #2
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Josh and Jaden are why I have no problems giving Kyrie the extension he wants. Say he wants out in 1-2 years, ok fine... We just saw other teams still want him, and would trade for him. Jaden's floor to me is a microwave off the bench. Josh's floor is what he is already... 3 and d guy who can be the 3rd ball handler? How many of those guys even exist?

They are 20 and 22yrs old and both seem to have the mindset to be the best through work effort. If it doesn't work with Kyrie in a year or 2, assuming they retain him, I wonder what these 2 will be at that point in time because perhaps it's not so painful to trade him.

Specific to Green- Friend of mine and I rly wanted to find a way to get OG here as he's such a good fit for this team... but when he mentioned including Green I was like... No... He's 22 and he looks like he has a mile of growth left so why would I ever do that? Imagine saying that a year ago. Small sample size but the results are encouraging and something to be excited about- He's averaging 20/3/5 with great defense high energy and efficiency over his last 3 now that he's not stuck behind DFS(Hardy btw is averaging 17/2/3 in just like 19mins a game).
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote