View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 12:31 PM   #86
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I do think the All Star break will benefit us more than most. We need to get healthy and give everyone a chance for reality to set in. I?m very interested in a Luka - Kyrie - Green - Maxi - Javale lineup.
I actually like the lineup with Bulock, Green and McGee

That 3rd QTR lineup after THJ went down and Powell was in foul trouble played terrific defense.

McGee didn't block any shots but contested everything in the paint and it caused some missed shots.

That is the biggest difference between him Powell with interior defense and McGee for some reason fits better with Kyrie.

Powell fits with Luka offensively, but I'd rather have the defense and active work on the boards by McGee. He clearly towers over Sabonis.

I'd hate to play Phoenix or LA in the playoffs and watch Powell allow Ayton and Zubac kill us in close games with offensive rebounds.

In fact most of the bigs out west in the Playoffs seem tailored made for McGee to start (Ayton, Zubac, Valcunas, Gobert, AD and Adams)
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote