View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 07:32 PM   #91
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2 View Post
I prefer Javale as he disrupts so much. Why can?t the Mavs play him and Wood together as 4 and 5? I think Luka, Kyrie, Josh or Bullock, Wood and Javale should start. Maxi replaces Javale when he?s healthy as he can hit threes too. People complain too much about Wood. I think the guy is terrific.
I'm with you on Mcgee

Dude has proven on 3 different teams in the playoffs that he can be a good solid player if surrounded by the right personnel.

He's played well for Phoenix, Golden St and LA in the playoffs as a backup big and did well.

These last 3 games he's done some nice things but for some reason the mavs just prefer Powell

Yes Mcgee will take the occasional dumb shot but he plays with more force than Powell inside.

If they are so hell bent on playing small with just one big I believe Mcgee should get 12-14 minutes per night especially with kyrie on the floor because those two seem to click with each other.

Plus it looks like the mavs aren't getting any help defensively on the wings
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote