View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 11:19 PM   #66
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Again, defense can't fix the offense with Irving out. None of them want to score. That's why AJ Lawson is the second leading scorer.
When Hardy gets beat repeatedly on back door cuts or other guys get beat off the dribble that's purely defense.

Anyone assuming that it's just about the offense not scoring points ain't watching basketball

Luka said it himself this team ain't going to win games in the playoffs trying to outscore people

I find it hard to believe Justin holiday and markief Morris can't help this team big time on defense

They are both smart veteran defenders and understand assignments. They don't have to be stoppers they just have to play with defensive awareness being able to recognize coverages and switches

Which is apparently something that no other players on this roster can do with any consistency.

Some of those defensive lapses just not seeing the ball and their man on cuts is just ridiculous and it must have happened like 10-15 times tonight.

I'm to the point where I'm done watching all these clowns who have been on the roster all year and still making the sane idiotic mistakes

Give holiday and Morris atleast a 3-4 game look to see what you get instead of doing the same shit over and over again and repeatedly failing

Last edited by Dallas41; 02-15-2023 at 11:21 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote