View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 09:55 AM   #71
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I think I know what our problem is!

We have too many guys doing nothing. We need someone of those guys to be doing something like scoring. I noticed looking at the box score we have Bullock, Green, Frank and Pinson with good minutes yet they didn't do anything. Hmm.

Perimeter defense is a problem too.

I'd start with those 2 issues.
Thing is that we're never going to be the defensive team people want with the current squad.

The only way this thing works this season is doubling down on offense. That, of course, is tough to do if Luka or Irving are hobbled.

Frank playing 24 minutes means we've done something terribly wrong.

Just feels like there is no actual game plan which is why we're so hard on Kidd. How can this many players play this poorly?

Reggie Bullock and Josh Green played 59 minutes and score 9 points. Not amount of defense can overcome that type of offensive production. And they are overrated as defenders as it is...esp Green who just doesn't seem like the same defender that we all touted. Maybe the higher minutes/role has hampered that a bit.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote