View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 01:49 PM   #12
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

I've always liked Green's BBIQ and court vision and agressive play. Glad to see it finally pay off. His resume is pretty good even if it took 3 years. Considering he played one really good year at Arizona and entered the draft in COVID year maybe it is understandable. I thought maybe he should of played summer league instead olympics but it shows his talent that he made Aussie team and I'm expecting that experience was better for him than summer league ball.

Hardy was a steal. I was a bit worried about him after summer league and all those TO's. Not perfect but he seems to have cleaned it up. I think after another off season of working on his game, he could be really good scorer next year. 3 point shot is pure.

Mavs should try to get RJ Hampton on a minimum deal thru 23-24 but seems he will go to Pistons. I thought Frank N. who is still young was showing a lot of promise last year and his defnse is great. His 3 point shot has gone in tank and he will probably be gone after this season. So Hampton would be good young pickup, IMO.

Last edited by sig; 02-23-2023 at 01:50 PM.
sig is offline   Reply With Quote