Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 11:30 AM   #84
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
The can Kidd and let Sweeney cook idea has been creeping in my head. At the same time, the hard ball that Kidd can play here might be the only chance at finally convincing Luka to shut the fuck up and play basketball. His insistent whining has even worn on me and I'm one of his biggest fans. It's just simply not pleasant to watch and has become ever increasingly obvious that it is hurting the team. We talk about how Wood gives up as much on D as he gives on O, Luka continues to eat into his production with the bitching and moaning and I can't help but start to think that rubs off on his teammates in addition to them having to constantly play 5v4 ball on defense.
This is exactly why Cuban/Nico/JKidd should have signed Dragic. I believe he would help Luka with his incessant whining and late game judgment on shot selection. Dragic would have had far more positive impact than Frank/Pinson. Unfortunately, this is only one small blunder amongst numerous that this MBT has made in the past year. Oh - and while Kidd's post game interview might have been indirectly calling out Luka, it was not only embarrassing but should also disqualify him from ever coaching in the NBA. Coaches coach. They motivate. They don't watch the game as a fan. What an idiot. I put that interview right up there with Rondo's antics in the Mavericks Hall of Shame. Seriously, Cuban should have fired him first thing this morning. If he is not fired soon, then Cuban and Nico are saying it is OK to have a coach who doesn't coach.

Last edited by purplefrog; 02-27-2023 at 11:36 AM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote