Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 01:16 PM   #85
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
This is exactly why Cuban/Nico/JKidd should have signed Dragic. I believe he would help Luka with his incessant whining and late game judgment on shot selection. Dragic would have had far more positive impact than Frank/Pinson. Unfortunately, this is only one small blunder amongst numerous that this MBT has made in the past year. Oh - and while Kidd's post game interview might have been indirectly calling out Luka, it was not only embarrassing but should also disqualify him from ever coaching in the NBA. Coaches coach. They motivate. They don't watch the game as a fan. What an idiot. I put that interview right up there with Rondo's antics in the Mavericks Hall of Shame. Seriously, Cuban should have fired him first thing this morning. If he is not fired soon, then Cuban and Nico are saying it is OK to have a coach who doesn't coach.
I've had some back and forth with someone on Twitter about the firing of JKidd. They insist that Luka and Kyrie like Kidd so Cuban can't/wont/shouldnt fire him.

I don't agree with that take. I'm not even convinced they would do a lot to save Kidd if he were on the chopping block even if they did "like" him. Besides, Kyrie may not even be here next season. There's actually a good chance he's gone. Wood is almost surely gone....because of Kidd. If Luka likes Kidd, we will see how much he likes him after we lose both Wood and Kyrie.

Piling up loses will cause enough animosity to kill the player - coach good vibes. Especially when it largely is due to roster mismanagement.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote