Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 02:25 PM   #90
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Well the entire fan base has turned on him minus a few holdouts, so it would puzzle me greatly that Cuban wouldn't care about that. If Kidd keeps Kyrie, then I get giving him til the next deadline. But as I mentioned, that is exactly the Nate McMillan deadline after they went to the ECF. If Kidd sucks past that point, and isn't fired, then we're completely doomed as a franchise.

Biggest issue is Nico and Kidd have a close relationship...Cuban too. But Nico doesn't seem to be afraid to make bold moves....

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 02-28-2023 at 02:26 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote