Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 10:55 AM   #99
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by washedklean77 View Post
I think Irving rolls out regardless of the outcome of this season. We're supposed to be seeing the A+ version of him right now being that he's auditioning for the best possible contract during this upcoming offseason. And what we're learning is that this version of him doesn't bode well for the identity of this team - whatever that identity is.

Just let the team crash and burn and allow Cuban to operate in a sense of desperation this offseason. He'll be more willing to spend money via this approach.
I'm betting big that Kai is gone. Ray Charles can see the state of this organization. Luka or not. What player wants to take this on, especially a player that has a good look at the inside? The newness will wear off right on time and we'll be lucky to extract anything out of the move to get him.

I'm not seeing near what I thought I would from Kryie either. He isn't showing the leadership I hoped for. He's not taking over when we need it. It's just flashes of brilliance on offense then stretches where he's stagnant. I know what he's capable of but there is no consistency.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote