Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 12:18 PM   #102
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I mean, isn't that the fall back of the trade though? I know the term cap space will make some squirm here, but our situation was kind of fucked prior to the trade. Now, I wish we could make it even better by somehow offloading THJ/Bertans contracts, but the Mavs will have flexibility, for whatever that is worth. Kyrie still represents an asset in a SnT as he could use as leverage for higher pay. Of course, the idea is it all gels and everyone is happy and wants to run it back, but we all know how that goes in today's game.
In theory having room to upgrade or replace guys is nice. However, who has any confidence that we can lure the talent we need in FA? There's are a few guys who are legit difference makers in general. There's also a handful of guys who would make a big difference for us as built. We just don't know what voids we are going to have to fill.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote