View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 08:55 PM   #67
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
I have never played tennis. I am quick side to side and have good hand eye coordination so i would seem to have the basic tools so at some point i want to play it but ive just never really had the time.
I took tennis at SFA and made a C. (In my defense, I was in a wreck that year and missed quite a few classes, therefore dropping my grade.) My name is Tracy, and it just so happens I married a man with the last name Austin. (I've probably given away too much information here!) Anyway, I can't tell you how many people think they are the first person to ask if I play tennis. It gets quite old. My answer has become automatic. I say, "Do I look like a play tennis? I took it college and got a C. Does that tell you anything?" I'd go back to my maiden name, but it's German and longer.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote