View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 10:16 AM   #145
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
Edit: one last note, I personally advised him that he should move on and try to find another message board and a more accepting community, but of course he wasn't hearing it.
I take offense to this. A more accepting board doesn't exist. This board has been far more accepting of his (and others') behavior than a lot I have seen. Honestly, he's lucky he's lasted this long.

It's great that you're his friend. It's great that you feel sorry for him. Then you can help him. We have no obligation to him. Sorry if that sounds cold, but it's true. You can't antagonize people 24/7 then expect them to suddenly have your back.

The board has standards. There is no footnote that says "oh, but if you have a mental disorder, disregard all of the above". The mods can't get into that level with the posters.