Thread: Mike Bibby?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 07:08 AM   #14
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of
Default RE:Mike Bibby?

"And personally, I don't think Bibby would be a significant upgrade over JET. Jet has gotten so much flack for not being a "true" point guard, but frankly the guy isn't any less of a point guard than guys like Bibby, Parker, or Chauncey Billups."

That's bloody hilarious...

With Chauncey Billups as our PG we would be in the damn conference-finals by now. He knows when to push the ball, when to shoot and when to pass. That's what a true point guard is all about. It's not about the f'ing stats. Watch him, just watch him...

And what should Bibby get, from having a good passer in his team? I know, his assists should go down. So what if you put im in here, I think he would get a lot more assists.

If you want to only see the stats, then here you go:

Terry in a Team that averaged 106 PPG in the playoffs: 4.6 Ast/2.43 Turnovers/17.5 Pts (which doesn't really matter if you're searching for the better true point guard)

Billups in a team that averaged only 92 PPG in the playoffs: 6.4 Ast/2.4 Turnovers/18.3 Pts.

Bibby in a team that averaged the same number of points during the playoffs, as the Mavericks: 6.6 Ast2.6 Turnovers/19.6

P.S.: Your best passing Center of the league averaged 3.2 Asts during the playoffs, while Dirk Nowitzki had 3.3...

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote