View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 04:26 PM   #55
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Don't care about no max extension

Teams have proven all the time you can get off contracts if you want but we keep giving the mavs a pass that they shouldn't go all out for guys like siakam because they want max deal

Fuck that you got Luka and kyrie along with Lively it's time we go all in and try to win this damn thing now.

I don't care about 3-4 years down the road. Luka may not stick around for this shit if you continue to be a middle of the road team.

Go win a got damn championship or get there and Siakam fits this roster perfectly
Inching towards this mindset. Push all the chips in if a player that can get this team to contending.

I think a 6 seed is attainable IF they find a backup center. By next season, I would be having WCF aspirations.