View Single Post
Old 10-31-2023, 02:44 PM   #64
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I keep DJJ at the 4 because he fits well with Lively. Obviously the amount of 3s from him were out of the norm. And because Green looks better when Luka isnt on the court. Green is only a better shooter from the corners, DJJ is a better shooter overall imo.

Its really close though. Grant/DJJ/Lively or Green/Grant/Lively both work.

Still pretty bummed Holmes hasnt seen any action. Id love to see what he could do paired up with Lively or DJJ
The fact that i had to do a quick bball reference comparison to aupport that Josh is better/more effective isnt a great sign, but he just came.on strong last season, so career numbers are what they are.

Statistically DJJ isnt a better shooter from anywhere besides the FT line. Green also has the edge in efg%. Without a deep dive, i cant say there arent specific spots on the floor that favor DJJ over Green, and the 2pt fg% is splitting hairs but that is also not worth the deep dive.

My concern is that we just paid Green and Id prefer them working on getting Josh and Luka effective instead of sticking brand new DJJ to Luka minutes.

100% agree that Holmes should be getting mins. It doesnt make any sense. The DP, Maxi crutch is in full effect.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote