Thread: TiVo
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 04:50 PM   #7
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: TiVo

I love it. It's great for sports. You can pause the game, go grab some Popeye's chicken, and start the game back up from where you left off after you get back home. I enjoy watching games without commercial interruptions anyway. Often times I'll deliberately waste an hour before sitting down to watch a game just so I can fast forward through commercials.

It's also great for replaying Bradley swats and dunks.

Tivo changes the way you look at the world. I find myself constantly reaching for an imaginary replay button to replay real-life occurances that I don't quite understand.

grbh: Tivo brags that 95% of Tivo users would rather give up their cell phone than give up Tivo. I'd probably agree with that statement. Cell phones are probably a more practical device. But they aren't nearly as cool.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote