View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 08:28 PM   #480
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
why do seemingly smart people on here think tht Shaq can do anything for us and tht we would be better with his. I would rather see Kidd here thn Shaq...Shaq is useless
Simple, we have a player in Harris, that can do basically what Kidd does today (not talking about his past), who has a big upside.

Shaq at his useless self, still scores 14 a game, and still demands double teams. He is also a very good passer, and still plays descent D. He may no longer be a 20M man (40 with the luxury tax), but since it isn't my money, I'd take a trio of Shaq, Damp, and Diop anytime.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson

Last edited by dalmations202; 02-04-2008 at 08:30 PM.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote