View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 10:42 AM   #17
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Peja is a FA and it depends on how him and JO mesh and/or if the sign him. I was with you on thinking they would be great this year(i predicted the mavs would play them in the finals in the preseason predictions thread) but they just seem to kind of be the anti detroit imo though. Detroit has had everything go right for 3 years. I mean they havent even had a player have a sprained ankle. That is ridiculously good luck. Indy is the opposite. They look like they should be awesome and i always get sucked into thinking they will be but something happens. Also JO has become the new glass man in the nba.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote