View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 10:34 AM   #490
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
See, this just pisses me off. I've been upset about letting Matt Moore go ever since it happened. He was supposed to be the next Tony Romo...wah, wah, and all that. I can't imagine why we couldn't keep him around for a while longer. And now that he is freaking pitching against us in the freaking baseball playoffs? Damn...how many ways can you get screwed, you know? We are so trigger happy, it would seem, on our prospects. You've got to give a guy like Moore a chance to thrive! It's the dumbest roster decision I've ever seen. And I don't care if he didn't have a lot of success in Seattle. Kid can play, and he's showing that. You have to respect that.