View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 10:42 AM   #16
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Nash13,

Sounds like you've got a pretty good grip on what you want to do? Glad to see someone looking at development through what some may consider a non-traditional education.

Most of us are stuck in the perspective of college with 4-6 classes per semester, spend 4-8 years depending on what degree we are seeking.

But there are many many many other paths to gaining an education and from what I understand, you are now looking at the EMT path. Honestly, this is an area I know nothing about, which brings me back to the purpose I was throwing questions your way. You are the expert and you are the one who will lay out all of the options to determine what best fit your needs at this point in your life.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but what I understand based on the information in this thread is the following:

1) You do want to go through the EMT Training/Certification but the schedule is a bit different that traditional school.
2) You do want to work and earn some level of income while you pursue the EMT route.
3) The position you originally asked about is off the table as a new position is coming open?

What are other factors, if any that you are trying to sort through at the moment?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote