View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 11:44 PM   #893
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:What is spinning in your CD player right now?

I seriously dislike MTV because I mainly listen to rock and they NEVER play rock. They play some crappy punk stuff that they pawn off as rock but they never play rock. Thats not to dis punk either because good punk is fine too but they play crap like good charlotte and call it rock. He is by no means the greatest rapper ever. I listen to a good deal of rap that my friends in football listened to because thats really the only exposure I had to it. I grew up in corsicana which is a tiny country town. Kanye is my favorite living rapper. I am curious who you think is better that is alive. Im excluding the NWA guys because I dont like Ice Cube's rapping and honestly I forgot about Dre. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If you are arguing Dre thats cool because he was and still for the most part is awesome. Snoop Dog can also be put above Kanye without any complaint from me though I dont really care for him. If you are arguing people like Eminem or Fifty cent then you just need to stop. TI and Nelly I like alot but wouldnt classify as better than Kanye. Trick Daddy and some others are also good but I just dont like them as much. I should have said my favorite instead of the best. I would edit it but since its been qouted twice it really makes no since to do so. I love music discussions though so its ok. BTW has anyone else even heard of blindside?
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote