View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 02:06 PM   #280
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
It's already out? Didn't look interesting at all when I was sorting though the pilots. Didn't even watch. figured they would all take 10-18 months to get them all out.

I'm still waiting for my PKD fix with Man in the High Castle. That pilot was amazing and I read all of the PKD books in college.
Bloodline is Netflix. Don't think they did the same thing with this show as Amazon is doing with their pilots. It has Sissy Spacek in it, so I assume they commited to the show up front.

I agree about Man in the High Castle. I think it was the only Amazon pilot I watched, and it was really good. I haven't read the book, so it really hurt when the pilot ended and I knew I would have to wait to see what happens next. I have become pathetically addicted to binge watching. I hate waiting a week now.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote