View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 12:20 AM   #67
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
That doesn't really make any sense. I would think most people would be pretty offended at the idea that their sexuality defines them to the point that someone believing it's wrong believes that their entire life is wrong.

Anyone calling for homosexuals to die is obviously a bigot, no argument there. I don't believe I saw Broussard make those comments.

For the record, I'm not a fan at all of the the timing of Broussard's comments, or the people that setup the debate in the first place. I think it was out of place and an attempt to sensationalize a news topic that was rightly met with resounding support and positivity. I feel the need to say that since I find myself defending someone's right to speak a belief without being labeled a beacon of hatred, despite my not agreeing with the timing or content of what he said.
Oh My God Becky. A voice of reason. Shut him down, he cannot be allowed to speak. Enact SOPA. These reasonable rational people who look at both sides of the issue will not be tolerated. I repeat will not be tolerated.

My view.
While I don't agree with Chris I do respect his opinion b/c that's what it is, just like other opinions are that homosexuals are not sinning. All opinion, who can prove which is right or wrong? Chris pretty much grouped homosexuals and straight people in the came category and everyone is up in arms. I thought homosexuals wanted to have the same rights as straight couples? Welcome to equality.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote