View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:42 AM   #69
SeanL

SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
That doesn't really make any sense. I would think most people would be pretty offended at the idea that their sexuality defines them to the point that someone believing it's wrong believes that their entire life is wrong.

Anyone calling for homosexuals to die is obviously a bigot, no argument there. I don't believe I saw Broussard make those comments.

For the record, I'm not a fan at all of the the timing of Broussard's comments, or the people that setup the debate in the first place. I think it was out of place and an attempt to sensationalize a news topic that was rightly met with resounding support and positivity. I feel the need to say that since I find myself defending someone's right to speak a belief without being labeled a beacon of hatred, despite my not agreeing with the timing or content of what he said.
Broussard is saying the are a sinner for the way the were born. Sin is a rather negative word. He and others are trying to shame them for the way they were born. That is disgusting.
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote