View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #122
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibivibiv View Post
This ^ personally I am not one of those that thinks bringing back the band would have had us winning it all. I am just one those that thinks Dirk + Chandler is a great combo. Could there be others? Maybe. Can we get them here? Maybe. Did Tyson offer to stay? Hell yes. Mine is a one in the hand two in the bush sort of argument. I towed the line at the time when we let them all go and understand the Cuban CBA thoughts. But looking back I kinda wish we paid that man his money (just Chandler not the rest). Now we have to scratch to get another big man to play some hard D behind Dirk.
Yea but at his price...10 to 11 mill for Chandler sounds good but Chandler wanted close to 15 mill a season and there's no way he's worth that, I think one of the reasons Chandler was mad at the Mavs for not keep him was because he thought Cuban would overpay to keep him but didn't and let him walk. I miss that Dirk and Chandler combo also but Chandler was asking for Superstar money.

Last edited by Thomas86; 08-15-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote