Thread: Bradley Beal
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 11:02 PM   #31
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Yeah, I don't really get the KP hate outside of injuries. He was easily a top 10 player in the bubble before getting hurt.
It's not "hate." It's an honest assessment based on several years in the NBA. He's a very good, not great player. He's 25, he's made one all star team and has missed, what, a third of his NBA games? I like the guy, but I don't think I'm "hating' by questioning his ability to be the second best player on a championship team. For what it's worth, it's not denigrating KP in any way. There's no shame in being a third option on a championship. Shawn Marion wasn't good enough to be a 2nd option on a championship team. Neither was Manu Ginobili, Chris Bosh, Robert Parish, Ray Allen or any number of other players that have amazing legacies.

And you're REALLY reaching by calling him "easily top 10." Top 20, MAYBE top 15. Can he make one all-nba team in his career? I don't think that's too much to ask if we're expected to believe he's the ideal 2nd option for Luka.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 01-11-2021 at 11:51 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote