View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 06:04 PM   #31
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Free agency is a nightmare for most players in the NBA. Just like making it into the NBA.I fought those demons for a little while and landed overseas. I know plenty of players and coaches, and it is all the same with them. Free Agency can break the spirit of a player. That is why so many players put 150% into their last year of contract, because they want a team to sign them quickly and get it over with.

I wish fans knew the real deal inside professional sports. Put it this way, it is no different than politics. People lie to you left and right, and it is hard to trust anyone. Lastly, when you are a player like Howard and money was low, then your agent is most likely not the top choice for you. You are caught up as a Superstar talent, but only the money for a draft pick type agent. Howard wants this overwith, but the Mavs are playing it like any other team would do, so it is hard on Howard. Trust me...