View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 12:32 PM   #7
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
It was only a matter of time before we had wifi on airplanes. How much do they charge?
funny, i had WiFi on the flight...with a "Free Promo Code" by the way, the normal charge appears to be about $10 per flight...actually pretty reasonable.

However, when I was on the ground and at the hotel, they wanted something like $30 for a 24 hour connection...I was too busy with conference meetings and client visits that I didn't connect for the week. Of course, having the e-mails on my cell helped...I didn't NEED to connect, so I stayed off-line and saved the company a few bucks.

The flight back was NOT equipped with WiFi.

Next week, I fly to Seattle for a couple of days and then LA for a couple of days...hopefully the WiFi will be on those flights...then a trip to Nashville on August 13-15.

My one regret was getting exhausted with work, that I took a nap and missed an opportunity to check out the Mavs in summer league play. I was freakin ticked off when I woke up and realized it was too late to catch the game. But at the airport, I did run into Mavs fans from New York!!!

It was cool checkin in and getting connected with the DM.Com gang!!!

Last edited by 92bDad; 07-20-2009 at 12:35 PM.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote