Thread: David Lee
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:53 PM   #13
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Well you're partially right. The stats for this season have shifted since the last time I looked, but he's still only +.05 total for the year. And he was minus last year.

I'm not saying that's the be all end all, either, it was just an example.

I think he's over rated, and regardless of what you think of him, he doesn't play defense and he plays the same position as Dirk. Doesn't really make sense.
Not sure how that's only "partially right." The Knicks are better with Lee on the court this year, I demonstrated that. Lee is 26. His numbers have improved every season. There's really nothing "partially right" about any of that. My statement that he'll probably continue to improve is based on general basketball wisdom (dare I say, Basketball 501?) that big men improve as they approach 30, and even there, I qualified it with a "probably," so you really can't say it's not right.

I have never said Lee is the greatest of all time, and you're welcome to disagree with him being a fit for this team. But to call my statement "partially right" implies that it is "partially wrong," and you haven't demonstrated anything "wrong" with what I said.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote