View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #21
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
I was NOT a big fan of the Monta signing, but I bit my tongue for the most part. That being said, his start this year has been pretty encouraging so hopefully a change of scenery, good coaching, and Dirk as a pick and roll/pop partner were all the doctor ordered for Monta. That being said, it's a long season so I'm not going to get my hopes too high over a four game stretch (although his preseason was fairly nice as well).
To call his start merely "pretty encouraging" seems like you've got him held to an impossible standard.

His start has been exceptional (53FG%, 25ppg, 5apg, 2+spg). His game could slip several notches down and he would still be a steal at 8mil. His quickness and playmaking (NOT TO MENTION how he plays so well with Dirk) isn't going anywhere, even if the current fg% drops by 10-12%.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote