Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 09:29 PM   #1135
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito
Maybe her power is to detect other people's powers. That's how she *knew* that Peter and Nathan were special, and how she *knew* that Parkman was in her brain.
I thought this too, but I thought the Parkman thing was more easily explained just by the fact that she's aware of the possibility of an ability & then Matt asks the exact thing she's thinking about. She tests him by yelling at him in her mind & it's confirmed when Matt reacts. PS: Way to act like you've never been at a crime scene before, Matt. I'm trying really hard to like you here, can we please be less clueless?

So, Kensei's power is healing also? If so, what is w/the reusing of powers? First Claire's stalker soon-to-be bf can fly, then this? Where's the fun in that?

Could not care less about the Wonder Twins. They better have then start interacting w/characters I care about soon.

Aw man, the Niki/Jessica beatdown returns next week.