Thread: Blow. It. Up.
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 09:15 AM   #34
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Mark is a completely intolerable douchebag. Every major fuck-up goes directly back to him.

-not resigning Nash
-not bringing back 2011 squad
-whiffing on Giannis
-whiffing in 2020

I get he owns the team and can do what he wants, but he has found success despite his interventional ways, not because of them.

For him to complain about Mavs twitter is par for the course. Mavs fans have every right to be angry with how he's run an organization that was gifted Luka by the dumbass Kings. If the Kings take Luka we are perennial losers.

For the guy who scouted and drafted Luka (and wanted to draft Giannis) to be undermined by a sports betting fucktard the following draft is inexcusable. To then fight with said fucktard on twitter about why your team is shooting poorly would be hilarious if wasn't just plain sad.

I am fully on board with Cuban selling the team. Fuck him.

EDIT: Grammar and also this: one underrated aspect of Cuban's shittiness is how cheap he is. Look, I don't buy Ferraris and Lambos -- not because I can't afford them (I'm sure I could stretch my dollar and finance) but because I can't afford the long-term maintenance. If Mark wants to be a cheap-ass, fine. Just don't own an NBA team. We are bottom 10 in salaries, and have consistently been so since 2011.

Last edited by tap2390; 12-10-2021 at 03:23 PM.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote