View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 09:00 AM   #13
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future
Default RE:Denver still needs a SG

Skita was supposedly very, very good in the summer leagues this year. He's young and according to articles I've read, many in the NBA think he may finally be ready to play this year.

Another thing is, at least in style if not ability, he's a Dirk clone. If you want someone to play 8-10 minutes a game at power forward while Dirk rests, and you want someone to maintain the same style, not be a change, then he'd be a good choice for the Mavericks.

We do have a glut at the 2/3 while Denver has a shortage at the 2, but I don't see a way to make both the salaries and talent match. Stackhouse is the guy Denver could use, but I don't see any workable trade.

Maybe someone cleverer could find one.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote