Thread: Batman Begins
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 08:20 PM   #28
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Batman Begins

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
Uhhh....this is a fictitious world, it's just similar to ours. They weren't referring to "our" depression.

Anyway, I saw this Friday night. Wow. I loved it. The theatre's air conditioning went out about 30 minutes into the movie and I never even considered leaving the theatre. Christian Bale freakin rocks. Hopefully this will propel him to national stardom.
It seems like Christian Bale is getting lots of parts now, as he should. I'd loved him ever since I saw Equillibrium. When the movie was first being put together, rumors were flying around about Guy Pierce being the new Batman. I loved Guy Pierce in Memento, but no way he could pull off Batman. When I found out Christian Bale was the man, I was extremely happy. Then I found out that my all-time favorite actor, Gary Oldman, was gonna be Gordon, and I felt like Christopher Nolan made this movie for me. As for who will play the Joker in the next one: no matter who it is, nobody will ever top Jack Nicholson's performance in the Tim Burton film. However, I think either Johnny Depp or Edward Norton could pull off the Joker nicely.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote