View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 12:46 AM   #22
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1MavsFan
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=2545078

pretty good read on the situation.

1.) Player borrows money from rappers thinking he'll repay them with his "NFL Riches".
2.) Player gets lazy and ruins NFL chance.
3.) Player has a baby he adores.
4.) Rappers get mad, and threaten to go after his baby.
5.) Player loses it.

Pretty much sums it up.
That doesn't some it up. First of all the article says "where he befriended members of the rap community, manager types.". Doesn't say anything about rappers.

The article really is a good read. I recommend the lazy people who don't feel like reading it actually give it a read. I had no clue how much of a mess Clarett's life has become. He should be on suicide watch. It seems his life has become this way due to his confidence. His confidence led him to not have any sort of mentors looking over him. Instead of staying at Ohio state he thought he was too good. It also led him to not see a dime from the NFL. I'd like to see this story end well for Clarett. For his family's sake. So the can guy can't even play in the Arena Football League? Doesn't that league take anyone? Clarett can't even get in it? That's out of Clarett's hands. Someone with power is making sure he doesn't set foot on a football field again.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote