Thread: My Donnie plan
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 10:33 PM   #8
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
dalm I like your vigor but Stack for Webster, Serg Rod, SNT Channing Frye is a dream
The other scenarios can happen though. I know you're very big on AK, but I don't know.. he doesn't do it for me, I rather have a SG that makes as much money.
Frye is leaving, IMO. Sergio Rod has already asked to be traded. Webster is coming off a year full of injuries.

I know Portland is one team that doesn't need the cash, but I can still see the trade happening, if Donnie can wheel and deal, and if that were the way they wanted to go.

OK, instead of AK what about GWallace? I just want a defensive guy with some offensive skills beside Dirk.........not an offensive guy who decides to play defense sometimes.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote