Thread: My Donnie plan
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 01:50 PM   #33
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Back to the Donnie plan:

New plan, but this one is under the assumption that JHo is core, and they aren't getting moving him.

Damp, Stack, SWilliams, and $3M to NO for Peja and Chandler -- I am not sure how they wouldn't jump at this one if they really have $$$ concerns.

George + $3M to GS for Acie Law. -- not sure if they would or not, but I think it is possible - depends on how much GS really wanted Acie and whether George would play along.

JET to Detroit for SNT Rasheed Wallace. -- Maybe, I have no idea.

split the MLE money to sign Hollins, Singleton, Channing Frye.

Use Birds rights to sign Kidd.

Kidd, Law, JJB, Frenchie
JHo, Wright, Carroll
Peja, Singleton
Dirk, Frye
Sheed, Chandler, Hollins

Need a few shooters, JJB-Carroll-Peja-Dirk-Sheed -- JJB could live at the rim because they would have to keep all the defense on the circle.
#2 Group of Law, Wright, Singleton, Frye, Chandler is awfully athletic.

Lineup of Law, Wright, Singleton, Sheed, Chandler could play some D.

A little weak defensively, IMO, but it would be fun to watch.

There, I have wasted another 20 minutes thinking about a different lineup that "could be", and spent another imaginary big chunk of Cubans money.

Late in games with Kidd, JHo, Peja, Dirk, and Sheed would be fun though. Having three bigs with that much range would drive teams nuts.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote